It's Show Week Again!

I am right in the middle of our last show of the season! So there is not a recipe connected with this post. Next week I have off before packing and preparing mentally for a 7 week tour to France with the company. I usually make some meals for Jake that can be put in the freezer for him to eat while I'm gone. I'm such a nice wife huh!! If you are in SLC come see our show. We have some dancers leaving the company this year for other endeavors so it might be the last time to see them on the UT stage for awhile. It's an evening of works by Alwin Nikolais. He was a choreographer that led the way for the likes of Cirque du Soleil, Pilobolus, Momix just to name a few. He is no longer with us but this year is a celebration of when he would have been 100 years old. Come and see a visual feast for the eyes!!


The Poster for the Show

I'm the second one from the left! We have metal discs strapped on to our right
foot. It's one of the hardest pieces I've ever done!
photo by: Fred Hayes



TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT www.arttix.org



Comments

Popular Posts