A Reason I'm Back Blogging....


Besides going back to work full-time and filling all my extra free time with other important things like moving in to a new house in December...........

I also had stopped blogging because my poor Macbook was running out of space and was running very slow.......I would go to upload photos or blog and it would freeze and be stuck for hours. It was very frustrating. Now, the charger is broken and I need to get a new one. So my techie husband had another idea and it was pretty brilliant. Last week on his lunch break he went shopping and came home with this......an early b-day present:


hp-chromebook-14-big.jpg

The HP Chromebook 14 is amazing! I'm loving everything about it so far! I was already using Google Drive for a lot of documents and for Gmail. The price was so much less than buying another Macbook and I'm so glad it helped get me back to blogging! I'll be back with some more news that has happened in the last year!


Ciao, 

Betsy












































































Comments

Popular Posts