Hello Oregon!


Found I wrote this almost 2 years ago but never published...it was pre pandemic/covid so life was different and I also had to add that we now have 3 kids! 

Ok.....so I may not have any more followers left seeing that I haven't blogged in years. However, that is ok as I never started blogging to gain a "number" of followers but rather to share with people things I find and love in the world that focus on good food, travel, the arts, and now children.

As a mom of now 3 kids, I am exhausted most of the time. Honestly, I don't know how other bloggers/influencers manage their time. At the end of the day, after my kids go to sleep (and my kids are not great sleepers) I would love to do so many things, blog, read, journal, shop, eat ice cream, watch TV. Usually, though there is just enough time to either scroll through the internet, read some articles, a few pages in a book, and I pass out to sleep.

 I feel like I am the most unorganized I have ever been in my life. Maybe that is because I am the family manager & Mom of two amazing, little and wild strong-willed girls. Maybe it is because we did the thing that is so incredibly stressful for a family and relationship and we moved again.....

Yes we moved again....

After 2 years in beautiful Sonoma County we packed up (well, the relocation moving company did this time, yay!) and my husband started a new job in Eugene, Oregon. We are now Oregonians and I must say I'm really loving it so far. At this stage in my life, I may be the most unorganized and my house may be the messiest but I'm also incredibly ok with all of that. I teach my children to do and try their best and that is enough. The same goes for parents. We are enough, we do what works for us and our families, and that is all ok! 

Comments

Popular Posts